The Roksan blak Integrated Amplifier offers a large and impressive sound with controlled deep bass, detail, attack and a wide, deep soundstage.
Aesthetically just as impressive, it offers 3 line inputs, balanced XLR in, wireless Bluetooth streaming, headphone output, an internal high-end USB DAC and MM phono stage.
The Blak is a powerful and musically enthralling design, with ample control and headroom available for exceptional grip and drive. Bass is quick, deep and exceptionally tight, ensuring a sense of speed and rhythm with an ultra-spacious and detailed soundstage that benefits all recordings and musical genres.
Specially-selected components feature throughout the fully symmetrical circuit and a top-quality power supply design ensure the best possible performance.
The Blak contains a very high quality internal Moving Magnet phono stage for direct connection to a turntable, aptX Bluetooth capability, an internal high-end DAC with USB connectivity and a circuit switchable headphone input. Rich in both sound and features, it represents the pinnacle of Roksan’s amplification.
Available in: Charcoal and Anthracite (click to change image)
3 x RCA line inputs
- 1 x Pair analogue XLR inputs
- MM phono input
- aptX Bluetooth input
- MM input – gain, 77dB@1kHz
- Input impedance 47k ohm, 150pF
- Impedance 24kO XLR, 40kO RCA
- Gain @ 1kHz, 8ohm 37dB
- THD @ 1W, 8ohm, 5kHz <0.02%
- THD @ 12W, 8ohm, 5kHz <0.035%
- Power output @ 1kHz, 8ohm > 150W
- Power output @ 1kHz, 4ohm > 230W
- Frequency response: @-3dB, 12W
- Channel balance: 8ohm, 12W, 0.3dB
- Cross talk: @1kHz, 8ohm <-104dB
- S/N: @1kHz, 8ohm, 1W >76dB