Cyrus CD t Transport
The CD Transport features Cyrus's unique Servo Evolution ‘CD Engine’, audiophile grade components and is factory upgradeable to full CDXTSE2 specification.
The CD Transport shares much of the CDXTSE2’s power supply technology (but with a single power transformer, rather than the twin transformer design of the CDXTSE2). This custom transformer feeds 5 separate regulated power supplies keeping motor sections separate from digital sections.
The performance of the resulting player has far exceeded Cyrus's expectations, and is the perfect partner for the highly-rated DAC- enabled Cyrus 6 XPd amplifier. Within the alloy die-cast chassis, the CD Transport is a high quality; low resonance CD platform, also included is MC-BUS for full system integration, twin digital outputs (toslink) and SPDIF (RCA) outputs.
- Coaxial Digital output: SPDIF via RCA phono jack socket
- Output voltage: 500mV pk-pk
- Output impedance: 75 W
- Optical Digital output: SPDIF via Toslink transmitter
- Clock Jitter: <90pS
- Power Consumption: 7.5W
- Weight: 3.7 Kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 78 x 215 x 360 (mm): 3.1 x 8.4 x14.1 (inches)
- Power Supply: 1 x custom toroidal power transformer feeding multiple regulated power supplies
- Outputs: 1 x SPDIF coaxial and 1 x optical
- Disc-reading transport: Integral Isolated Loader Mechanism with monolithic glass LASER assembly
- Disc Compatibility: CD, CD-R (closed session)
- Display: Custom LCD with subtle green back lighting
- Remote Control: Full function Cyrus system remote control facility
- Communications: MC-BUS System BUS
- Enclosure: Cyrus Inverted die-cast chassis with Slot-loading CD transport
- Material: Lightweight alloy and non-magnetic material throughout