Q Acoustics 3030i
The Q Acoustics 3030i is the latest bookshelf or stand-mount addition to the award-winning 3000i loudspeaker range. Designed to deliver big, bassy, hard-hitting yet beautifully poised sound from a compact, discreet and good-looking cabinet, it’s packed with Q Acoustics’ latest technological advances.
The 3030i features an oversized 165mm mid/bass driver developed from the big, powerful 3050i floorstander, and it’s also fitted with that speaker’s 22mm decoupled tweeter. The result is extraordinarily substantial bass presence, beautifully poised and eloquent mid-range reproduction, and crisp, spacious high frequencies. Hear all the power and detail of your music.
Available in English Walnut, Carbon Black, Graphite Grey and Arctic White.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass unit: 165 mm (6.5 in)
- Treble unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency response (+/-3 dB, -6 dB): 46 Hz - 30 kHz
- Average impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83v@1m): 88 dB
- Stereo amplifier power: 25 - 75 W
- AV receiver power (2 ch. driven): 50 - 145 W
- Crossover frequency: 2.4 kHz
- Effective volume: 12.5 L (763 cu in)
- Enclosure dimensions (HxWxD): 320x200x313
- Overall dimensions (HxWxD): 325x200x329
- Weight (per speaker): 6.4 kg (14.1 lbs)